domingo, 25 de setembro de 2011

From paper to crafts

 

   Making paper is the first phase of production of a craft. I begin with the choice of fibers that I use (and the banana fiber that more usage), the choice and mix of papers, pigments and even the flowers that will be used in the composition of each run.
   The papers are of various shapes - from the most common special sheets - seeking to meet the applications of the pieces I produce, and also the request of customers who want to use the leaves in their own creations.
     Having a full inventory requires a few good days of production of pulp, and for that you need raw material "produced" - banana, seeds, flowers, as well as paper for recycling - craft bags, paper feed, cement bags, chips in general and others.
 
     Bye!

3 comentários:

  1. I love your paper! That's one of the things I've not done till now, making paper by myself - I have a few books about, since years...
    Lovely things you do with it!
    HAve a great week!
    Dania

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Tks Krok! Have a nice week too, dear!

    Kiss.

    Cecilia

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que lindo seu blog, seu artesanato é mais que especial... É natural. Amei! Se todas as pessoas fossem como você, nosso planeta sofreria menos impacto...Parabéns pelo trabalho divino!!!
    Beijos

    ResponderExcluir